- The certificate cannot be exchanged for money, refunded or extended. Upon expiration, it becomes invalid.
- The certificate can be summarized.
- If you have lost the certificate, you can restore it by contacting the hosting facility.
- The certificate can only be used once, regardless of its denomination. If the cost of services is below the nominal value of the certificate, the remaining funds will not be refunded*. If the cost is higher than the nominal value of the certificate, you need to pay up to the total cost of the service.
- You can use the certificate of accommodation if there are available rooms for the desired dates. In this case, the day of departure must be no later than the expiration date of the certificate.
- Present the certificate to the administrator in printed or electronic form.
- The validity period of the certificate for accommodation is one year from the date of issue, for the SPA Complex six months from the date of issue.
- The certificate is valid when booking through the booking department.
The full cost of the certificate is paid, no refund is possible
- by bank card
- by QR code (SBP)
The nominal value of the certificate is from 5,000 rubles.Contact us for more details:
Types of certificates:
- A certificate for visiting the SPA Complex with an open check-in date. The nominal value is 7,000 rubles.
- A certificate for visiting the SPA Complex with an open check-in date. The nominal value is 10,000 rubles.
- A certificate for visiting the SPA Complex with an open check-in date. The nominal value is 15,000 rubles.